Re: braille output in orca

Hi,
On So, Apr 16, 2006 at 09:34:59 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
> o What command are you using to start BrlTTY?

brltty -b ht -d /dev/ttyUSB0
sorry I told you that I am using the debian script but I noticed that I
have removed brltty a few day ago and recompiled it from the sources.
A few days after that happend, there are update for brltty gnopernicus
etc available from debian.
Should I switch back to them?
I said that my self build gnopernicus works with the brlapi. Orca only
gives me speech output with my configureation.

Greetings.
Halim