Re: braille output in orca

Hi Halim:

We need more information in order to help you:

o Which OS and distribution are you using?
o What command are you using to start BrlTTY?
o Does BrlTTY itself work from virtual consoles?
o Did you set up the BrlAPI key?
o Are you starting your gnome-session in a "unique" way?
o Are you setting any environment variables related to BrlTTY/API?

Thanks!

Will