Support for speech-dispatcher (was Re: Making Orca the default screen reader?)

Hi:

The speech-dispatcher folks wrote a gnome-speech driver for
speech-dispatcher and graciously contributed it to the gnome-speech
project.  With this, you can communicate with speech-dispatcher via
gnome-speech.  The driver is currently checked into GNOME CVS HEAD so
industrious folks can play with it.  We've not yet created a new release
for gnome-speech that includes it, but I definitely hope to do this
soon.

Will