Re: left hand mouse

Alle 16:57, venerdì 30 settembre 2005, Bill Haneman ha scritto:
> Hi Roberto:
>
> On my system (running Gnome 2.6 also), this setting is in the
> 'Preferences->Desktop Preferences->Mouse' dialog.  Selecting "Left hand
> mouse" works fine for me.

Hi Bill
thank you for the answer. After your e-mail I was able to have some insight on
the problem. My external mouse (Creative Lab wireless keyboard and mouse) is
connected via USB.
When I select 'left hand mouse' the selection apply only to the synaptic
touchpad of my laptop (identifier mouse[1] in xconfig file) that works like
left hand but not to the other mouse (identifier mouse[3]) that still works
like for a right hand.
Any hits?

--
Saluti