gnopernicus 0.11.6

  it is out, gnopernicus 0.11.6.

gnopernicus-devel-0.11.6-3.i586.rpm

  I need someplace to download any program I want with all the dependencies already with it, or if somebody has them, all the dependencies, I'd like them, it is to much trouble searching for them myself switching between 2 partitions...

Hurst, Cody

Custome PC builds, repairs and live tech support online! Low costs, and just how you like it!

Contact information:
Email: churst3 verizon net
MSN email: cody_hurst hotmail com - Please dont' send email here as I do not use it, only IM me.
Paltalk nick: C-DOG2005 and C-DOG2006
Skype: CDog2005
If you have any questions about a computer related issue, or if you would like a custome built machine, contact me by phone at 215-957-0944