SuSe dsl

  Hi,

  I'd like to setup dsl with my SuSe 9.3 distro, and I can't seem to get it to work. Does suse have good support for dsl? I have a realtech rtl 8139 ethernet jack onboard. Sorry if this is offlist, but no one has responded to my post in linux iso.org...

Cody
Hurst, Cody

Custome PC builds, repairs and live tech support online! Low costs, and just how you like it!

Contact information:
Email: churst3 verizon net
MSN email: cody_hurst hotmail com - Please dont' send email here as I do not use it, only IM me.
Paltalk nick: C-DOG2005 and C-DOG2006
Skype: CDog2005
If you have any questions about a computer related issue, or if you would like a custome built machine, contact me by phone at 215-957-0944