Re: Mozilla

Hi Darragh,

Darragh wrote:
I'm not sure how I've got it working but its speaking at last.

Now, where can I find the list of keyboard commands so I can navigate this application?

Please see the Mozilla keyboard content navigation proposal, at: http://www.mozilla.org/access/keyboard/proposal All of this should be implemented in the Sun Mozilla 1.7 branch - anything that doesn't work is a bug.

Oh and can I say once more that Gnopernicus is really sluggish. its very frustrating. Can someone tell me why and if this is likely to be fixed?

I think you may have mentioned this before, but I've forgotten if so... what hardware are you running GNOME + Gnopernicus on?

Finally, I have orca here but I haven't got the gnome-python2 pyorbit or the pygtk2 packages installed and they don't come with suse.  Can any one tell me if they've got orca working with SuSE and where can I find these dependancies?

I'll leave that question to Willie Walker, the Orca maintainer. You may not get a rapid reply, however, as he is on vacation this week.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team