Re: [Kde-accessibility] PDF accessibility

Hi Gary,

The good folks at Adobe have been working on PDF accessibility for a while now, including PDF accessibility on UNIX and GNU/Linux systems. In fact, their latest releases of Adobe Reader for GNU/Linux and for Solaris-SPARC implement the UNIX Accessibility Architecture and have been tested with the Gnopernicus screen reader (see my rather breathless blog entry on this at http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/korn/20050805).

I'm not sure what mailing lists you can find them on, but I've taken the liberty of cc-ing 3 of the folks I've worked with at Adobe on UNIX Adobe Reader accessibility.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team