Re: JSF support by browsers?

Willem

Sun Mozilla should be your best bet. I am not sure you've explained what problems you are encountering as you try to run it; of course we need information about your distro, platform, versions, etc. before we can help.

regards

Bill

Willem van der Walt wrote:

Hi,
Which browser, graphical or text-only, would support JSF (Java Server Faces)? I have, as yet not gotten the Sun build of mozilla to run. The javascript support in elinks seem not to be extensive enough for rendering the pages generated by the jsf technology. I am looking for a browser that could be used either through speakup, gnopernicus or orca with speech as the output.
TIA
Willem