firefox working thanks, remote magnifier?

Hello,

Thanks Peter/Bill for the Firefox help. All that was required was exporting the environmental variable GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1. I had not come across this before.

Bill (and anyone else who has achieved this) you mentioned in an earlier post you have gotten the magnifier to work with remote connections, could you provide details? I currently have a remote connection via XDMCP on client:1.0

when I change the source to client:1.0 and target to client:1.0 gnopernicus accepts the values (does not beep and revert as if I put a bogus value in). However running gnopernicus from the menu produces "Magnifier initialization failed
Possible causes are 1) You don't have gnome-mag installed
                                2) GNOME_Magnifier.server file is missing

I have just started the magnifier server from the remote machine ON the remote machine and it works fine.

Is there a way to Connect the X display on client:1.0 to say the Xvfb? If i start an Xvfb on client1 (client1:2.0) can I somehow export data to the vfb and provide full screen magnification? I am sure I am pushing the limits here....

running magnifier with -s and -t options with the client's IP:1.0 produces errors about not being able to dispaly, but it does act like it is magnifying. Though nothing is being displayed.

God Bless,

Jason G.
Mathew 11:28-30