bittorrent question

I got the console bittorrent tools and did: btdownloadcurses.bittorrent http://www.themuso.com/?M=A <cr> and though it seemed to go online, I got back complaints about bad file information. So I go to the site with lynx to download the .torrent file figuring that may help and download the file and run the bittorrent program again with no better results. I don't have a static connection to the internet so don't really know what I can do with or for trackers. The other thing is the only ports open on this machine are 127.0.0.1, all the rest are blocked for security purposes.