GTK deprecation warning

Greetings,

I'm running Gnopernicus on Fedora Core 4 with Gnome 2.10 and an Alva 320 braille display. It doesn't work very well. I can't access Gnopernicus help at all. I'm able to change the settings in Gnopernicus. I can access Gedit with a bit of patience. However, the display right and display left keys don't seem to wrap around. I need to press line down to go to the next line.

One thing that keeps coming back when I go back to the console from which I run Startx is

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/__init__.py:70: GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.TRUE is deprecated, use True instead

and a lot of other GTK deprecation warnings for other things.

I'm running Gnopernicus 0.12.0 with BRLTTY which I compiled with the ttybrl.c file from brltty 3.7.

Any ideas anyone?

Bertil Smark Nilsson