More issues with magnifier..

Hi folks! Thanks to your help, I've come a long way on getting the Gnome accessibility features to work for me in a work envrionment. My vision is decreasing rather severely due to rapidly forming cataracts. Naturally, due to this, I haven't really had the opportunity to plan this out more carefully. Now, with the accessibility features being an absolute neccessity for still performing my job functions, I am able to continue work.

With that said, I've got a couple of issues I still haven't been able to resolve. :)

The biggest for me now is with the magnifier intermittently freezing on me. It will still magnify, but it will stop following the mouse. It seems completely random, though it seems to happen more often when burning CDs or doing other resource intensive activities.

The other issue I have is that occasionally a few items on my panel will lock up. Namely the workplace switcher, and my task buttons. They both lock at the same time. Getting the panel to reload properly usually requires a reboot as Gnome seems to think the panel is still running when I logout and login. This happens less often than the above problem, but I can find no reason or rhyme. This happens seemingly irrespective of resource usage.

If these problems seem related to some other function of Gnome, and aren't neccessarily Accessibility related, please point me in the right direction.

These issues may even be solved in the latest releases, but I'm sticking to the packages available with Debian testing. If updated packages are available in unstable, I may consider using them, but I don't want to compile from source unless absolutely necessary. :)

All suggestions, advice, etc, will be gladly and thankfully listened to! :)

Thanks again folks!
- Christopher Wagner