theHoary Live CD Array 4 & Gnpernicus

Title: theHoary Live CD Array 4 & Gnpernicus

Guys

Following Luke's announcement a fortnight or so ago one of the LUG members downloaded theHoary Live CD Array 4.

We had problems running it from CD but now it has been loaded directly onto a PC and after some fiddling around have got it to work.  I am quite happy with the results so far but need some direction further.

Is there a module within Gnpernicus which will provide inversion of screen colours - ie white on a black background - or can anyone recommend compatible accessability software to do this?  I also seem to remember that a past posting said that to use Gnpernicus with Open Office a Java interface had to be installed as well; can anyone point me in the right direction for this too?

For Information

When running the CD as a boot up everything loaded fine - no error messages etc - but when the accessability was activated the following was experienced:

 - screen magnification would only go to 2x and once there could not be reverted to normal size
 - with festival activated the only speech output were clicks and whistles as the mouse was moved

This was experienced on 2 different machines prior to loading onto a dedicated machine and run from there.

Cheers

Ian