Re: error running autogen.sh from gnome-mag (CVS)

Luke Yelavich wrote:

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 07:51:33PM EST, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded gnome-mag from CVS and I get the following output:

Please add the files
codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
progtest.m4
from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.
this is really an error... I googled for this and read an messsage that this is not an error... I downloaded libbonobo from CVS and get this same message and it's compiled well.

I getting this following error when running automake in gnome-mag:

Running automake-1.4...
magnifier/Makefile.am:48: CLEANFILES must be set with `=' before using `+='
magnifier/Makefile.am:78: CLEANFILES multiply defined in condition TRUE ...
magnifier/Makefile.am:48: ... `CLEANFILES' previously defined here
magnifier/Makefile.am: object `GNOME_Magnifier-common.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool and without magnifier/Makefile.am:41: `CFLAGS' is a user variable, you should not override it;
magnifier/Makefile.am:41: use `AM_CFLAGS' instead.

I edited the magnifier/Makefile.am and chage all lines that was causing the error (but I don't know if what I do was right, because I don't understand very well the autotools), but this one I can't eliminate:

magnifier/Makefile.am: object `GNOME_Magnifier-common.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool and without

Someone knows why this message appears??? Some tip how to resolve it???

Thanks,

Carlos Eduardo.