Re: error running autogen.sh from gnome-mag (CVS)

Luke Yelavich wrote:

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 07:51:33PM EST, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded gnome-mag from CVS and I get the following output:

Please add the files
codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
progtest.m4
from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

<Snip>

have you downloaded and installed gnome-common either as a package for your distro, or from GNOME CVS?
from GNOME CVS...