Re: Announcing the first release of an accessible derivitive of the Hoary Live CD Array 4

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 01:56:47PM EST, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> I am happy to announce the second testing/proof of concept release of an
> accessible derivative of the Hoary Live CD, based on the recently
> released Ubuntu preview.

Could I ask that everybody downloading bia BitTorrent to please keep
their client running for a while after they finish? We currently only
have 2 seeds, and 11 people trying to download. If you can keep your
client running for a few more hours, it will allow everybody to get a
copy faster.

Thanks
--
Luke