Re: Problem with running festival driver for gnome-speech

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 05:01:49PM EST, Aditya Pandey wrote:
> I have searched the archives and did not find a problem of this sort
> till now. I have installed festival and gnome-speech on Red Hat linux
> 9.

Have you considered upgrading to the latest Fedora? If it is not too
difficult for you to do so, I would strongly suggest it. It seems to me
like you are mixing and matching a lot of versions which seems to be
giving you problems. Added to that, Red Hat 9 is quite old by today's
Linux standards.

With the latest fedora, you would be able ot install everything you
need, with correct versions that work.

Just a suggestion.

Luke