Question: videos about gesture steering and GOK

Hello all,

please forgive me if this mail is a little bit off topic, but I didn't
find a better list.

I'm looking for videos about gesture steering and about using GOK. Could
someone please send me a link? I want to do a workshop about
accessibility of homepages here at the university and would like to show
some videos of disabled users working with their computer. Blind and
partially sighted users will show this "live", but for the rest a video
would be enough.

I found some dasher videos, but I'm lost about guesture steering and
GOK. Maybe someone has other ideas, too? Thanks in advance!

Michael

Dipl. Phys. Michael Zacherle    zacherle szs uni-karlsruhe de
Studienzentrum für Sehgeschädigte, Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Engesserstraße 4,          76128 Karlsruhe,           Germany
Tel.: (+49) 721/608-2760              Fax: (+49) 721/608-2020