Issues with magnifier/accessibility

Hi there folks, I think I posted this before along with another problem but didn't get an answer to this.

I'm a low-vision user working with the magnifier. It's working pretty good for the most part. There's a few things which seem like minor bugs. For some background, I'm running Debian testing, all deb packages with X running dual-monitor using Xinerama with the second monitor for the magnified screen. I tried doing this without Xinerama on but it didn't work (ie: target 0.1).

1) I'll "Ctrl+D" out of a gnome-terminal window and occasionally gnome-terminal will crash unexpectedly and close out all the gnome-terminal windows I have open. This is minor and doesn't happen any more than a couple times a day.

2) I can't seemingly move any window to another workspace at all. Guaranteed crash every time. Not too big of an issue for me personally.

3) My biggest issue is that the right side of my screen on the magnifier is all gray. I can't figure out why for the life of me.

Any help, especially with the third issue, would be great.. Thanks in advance!

- Chris Wagner