Re: Installing accessible version of Sun Mozilla 1.7?

Hi Al,
To be honest I found it was better to simply cgrab the source and compile it
by hand then install it.
If you already have gnome development installed then you should be set to
compile it yourself.

1. I removed the  Fedora Mozilla rpms.
2. Downloaded the Sun Mozilla source from:
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/accessibility/sun-mozilla-1.7/
01-31-2005/src/
3. Extracted the tarball.
4. Did a cd in to the mmozilla-1.7 directory and ran configure. Configur
using the following settings
prefix /usr
toolkit gtk2
accessibility enabled
5. Mrun make to build.
6. If it was compiled correctly, I did make install and everything was set
to go.

if you have any problems figuring out the configure options do a:
./configure --help
That will show you all the options. However, the ones you need to worry
about is prefix accessibility and the default toolkit.