Re: gnome-accessibility-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3

Hi,
I tried to write a small program that initializes
at-spi. I tried to compile it with "gcc atk-test.c",
but the compiler gave a lot of errors. I tried to
include the /usr/local/include/at-spi-1.4.0 directory
with -I option but still it did not help. It is not
able to find the header files perhaps. can anybody
help me in this matter? I am including the source code
with this mail
/*atk-tes.c*/
#include<stdio.h>
#include<at-spi-1.0/cspi/spi.h>