Re: gnopernicus screen review

You wrote:
 This is especially frustrating with mozilla. I have installed the
sun-mozilla-1.7 build with its accessibility features and so far it looks
nice, but
I can only get to the links and I know there is more on the screen to
review.

Have you enabled carot browsing mode in Mozilla? If you press f7 and enable
carot browsing Gnopernicus can move freely through the forms, tables, and
text content on web pages and not just the links. I am currently running Sun
Mozilla 1.7-b34 and it works quite well with gnopernicus 0.9.17 running on a
Gnome 2.8.3 desktop. smile.