gnopernicus screen review

Hi all,

Now that I have a system with gnopernicus working well, (fc3 speakup install with an updated gnopernicus to 0.10.7), I have a question.

The one major feature of gnopernicus I have not been able to figure out is how to review the screen. i know there is supposed to be a keystroke to enable flat screen review mode, but when I activate that, I still cannot "see" parts of the screen not in the tab order. This is especially frustrating with mozilla. I have installed the sun-mozilla-1.7 build with its accessibility features and so far it looks nice, but I can only get to the links and I know there is more on the screen to review.