Re: Java-Access-Bridge and Location of Bonobo Libraries

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 09:27 +0100, Darragh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to install the Java Access Bridge on this Suse 9.3 box but during .make it says that the library for bonobo is saved in a non standard location or something like that.  Has any one else installed the java access bridge in Suse 9.3? If so what do I need to pass to this .make command to get it to install correctly?

You have to make sure you have all the gnome development packages, and
usually Suse puts  their libs in /usr. So the configure would be like:
./configure --prefix=/usr

> Finally, what do I have to do to Open Office to get it to use the access bridge?

You need to grab the openoffice build from openoffice.org and don't use
the one that ships with Suse. Once you do, and if the access bridge is
installed correctly you are set.