SUSE 9.3 professional and Gnopernicus

Hello,
i've just been offered a job that requires that I use Suse 9.3 on a daily
basis.  I'll have to be able to install configure and use it independantly
with either speech or Braille support.  Does Gnopernicus come installed with
Suse 9.3? Do the brail drivers installed with it support the PacMate 40 cell
display?  Finally, is it possille to install Suse independantly with either
speech or Braille?

I realize Gnopernicus won't be able to help until I get the operating system
installed however any help would be very appreciated.

I'm starting this job on the 1st of August and I'm hoping praying wishing
and everything else possible that accessibility won't get in my way.

Thanks

Darragh