From: Dan Jellinek <dan headstar com>
To: egovbulletin headstar com
Subject: E-Government Bulletin: 21 January 2005
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:02:58 -0000
+++E-GOVERNMENT BULLETIN
- ISSUE 178, 21 January 2005.
http://www.headstar.com/egb .

Please forward this free service to colleagues
so they can subscribe - full details at the end.
We never pass on email addresses.

[snip]
News in Brief:

06: Shared Access - European consultation on accessible procurement;

[snip]

+06: Shared Access: Contributions are sought to a consultation arguing
the case for public bodies across Europe to develop common
requirements for the procurement of goods and services which are
accessible to people with disabilities. Results will feed into a
Communication on eAccessibility to be adopted before June 2005.
Individual and institutional responses can be submitted anonymously
until 12 February:
http://europa.eu.int/yourvoice/forms/dispatch?form=369 .

[further deletia]

++END NOTES.

+HOW TO RECEIVE E-GOVERNMENT BULLETIN.

To subscribe to this free fortnightly bulletin as an HTML attachment
email:
egb-html-subscribe headstar com
or for the plain text version email:
egovbulletin-subscribe headstar com .

To unsubscribe from the HTML version email:
egb-html-unsubscribe headstar com
and to unsubscribe from the text version email:
egovbulletin-unsubscribe headstar com .

For further information on subscription, including how to
subscribe or unsubscribe from an alternative email
address and how to find out if a
particular address is subscribed, see:
http://www.headstar.com/egb/subs.html .

+TEN STANDARD: This newsletter conforms to the accessible Text
Email Newsletter (TEN) Standard, developed by our sister newsletter
E-Access Bulletin. For details see:
http://www.headstar.com/ten .

+COPYRIGHT NOTICE.
- Copyright 2005 Headstar Ltd.
Regular circulation or reproduction of the bulletin by third parties is
forbidden. Properly accredited articles (always including source
details, bulletin subscription details and web address) or entire single
issues of the bulletin (including this notice) may be forwarded to
individuals or groups of people as long as it is made clear that to
receive a regular copy, people must subscribe individually. For queries
about article reproduction, syndication or other copyright issues please
email copyright headstar com .

ISSN 1476-6310

+PERSONNEL
- EDITORIAL.
Editor - Dan Jellinek
Deputy editor - Derek Parkinson
Senior Reporter - Mel Poluck
News Reporter - Julie Hill
Technician - Nick Apostolidis
Correspondent - Phil Cain.

- ADVERTISING.
advertising headstar com .

A searchable archive of our back-issues can be found on our web site:
http://www.headstar.com/egb .

[Issue ends].