Re: problem running orca-setup

Hi Kenny:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the problem may be that the various
paths you need to have set up might not be pointing to the right
spots.  Unfortunately, I cannot get to my Linux box until Monday,
so I cannot be of much help to you right now.

If you have access to the gnome/orca/src/core/coremodule.c file,
you'll find that the error you see can be generated when trying to
load either of the following modules:

        char *a11y_module_name = "Accessibility";
        char *a11y_poa_module_name = "Accessibility__POA";

Will