Re: running Gnome apps on an ssh session

Hi.  I'm not sure I understand all the problems, but I think a per
display solution would be best.  I don't allow root logins from gdm or
ssh.  This  means I need to run some form of su after login.  I've
already noticed I can't do admin tasks even on the box I have physical
access to because I loose accessibility info after the "su -" command.
One other possible benefit of using a per display approach would be
allowing a teacher to see what was happening with a student.
I'm still learning about X, but I thought two users with the same
privileges couldn't access each other's X display.

          Kenny