Re: running Gnome apps on an ssh session

I haven't had any replys to this, so I decided to update with everything
I've tried and send again.

I have accessibility enabled on the remote box.  I also have a .orbitrc
file on both boxes with the line:

ORBIIOPIPv4=1

The gconf key for accessibility is enabled on the remote box.
When I type "gedit" from the ssh session, gedit does start and I see the
messages about gtk accessibility and bonobo accessibility getting
enabled.  the gedit app does start.  I can alt-tab to it with no
problems.  Keyboard short cuts work, so I can use control-q to close the
gedit program.  I still don't get any speech in the gedit window.
I would really like to get this working, so does anyone have any idea
what else I need to try to get access to the app?

If it isn't possible to run remote apps with accessibility in Gnome,
where is this documented?
If this is a bug, should I file it against gedit, gnopernicus, or the
gnome accessibility modules of GTK?

          Kenny