Re: reading mail in evolution

Hi.  Thanks, that did it.  It looks like I start at the last message,
but at least I can read them.
I haven't tried balsa lately, but I like the fact I don't seem to need
"flat review mode" to read a message.
Now for the fun part: getting familiar enough with evolution to fix my
sighted girl friends problems.
          Kenny