Re: Gnopernicus problems..

Hi.  You might want to make sure you have the following:

libatk1.0-0 libatk1.0-data libgail-gnome-module libgail17 libgail-common

If all of these pacakges are installed, then I have no idea what might
be happening.  Since you are a low vision user, you should also make
sure gnome-mag is installed.

Good luck.
          Kenny