Gnopernicus problems..

I'm running Debian Testing on my i686 box. I'm running entirely deb packages and using kernel 2.6.8-2-686.

Even after deleting .gconfd, ~/.gconf, ~/.gnome, ~/.gnome2, and ~/gconfd, I still am getting the "failed to find module libatk-bridge" error message. I'm 99% sure I've installed all the packages I need.

Any help would be appreciated greatly, I'm a low-vision user and really want to use XWindows instead of M$ Windows.

- Christopher Wagner