Re: proper debian gnopernicus installation question

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 11:28:14AM EST, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> Given a clean hard drive and a debian sarge speakup installation from the
> CD only as the first part of the install, what would be the list of
> packages to install as prerequisites for gnopernicus and what would the
> installatioon order properly be?

When I recently set up a Debian unstable installation here, I used
apt-get to fetch gnome-desktop-environment, x-window-system,
gnopernicus, at-spi. Once they were all downloaded and installation
commenced, I was then taken through the process of configuring X with
debconf.

Hope this helps.

Luke