using gnome-speech test-speech

Hi,

I am trying to use gnopernicus with FreeTTS as its speech engine. I
have been able to compile gnome-speech with the appropriate config
options --with-freetts-dir and --with-jab-dir

Before I proceed further I would like to test and see if this is
working till here. It is my understanding that using
gnome-speech/test/test-speech application I should be able to test.

I start freetts-synthesis-driver which gives me a message

Hello, FreeTTS Driver is not running.
ORB running

I execute test-speech in another shell

prompt$ ./test-speech

Select a server:

I don't know what to give as input here. I have tried different names
taken from the following file and also ints 0,1,2 but nothing works.

[akash asrd01 test]$ cat
/usr/local/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_FreeTTS.server
<oaf_info>
        <oaf_server iid="OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_FreeTTS:proto0.3"
                    type="exe"
location="/usr/local/bin/freetts-synthesis-driver">
                <oaf_attribute name="repo_ids" type="stringv">
                        <item value="IDL:GNOME/Speech/SynthesisDriver:0.3"/>
                        <item value="IDL:GNOME/Speech/SpeechCallback:0.2"/>
                </oaf_attribute>
                <oaf_attribute name="name" type="string"
value="FreeTTS GNOME Speech Driver"/>
                <oaf_attribute name="description" type="string"
value="Provides text to speech services using FreeTTS"/>
        </oaf_server>
</oaf_info>

TIA

akash