Re: Web browsing using speech software

Hi,
I have found the Sun Mozilla ccessibility builds quite accessible over the last couple of months. Yes, the standard Mozilla you get with Linux is not very good at all. However, I've been able to do almost all my browsing with the November and December builds of Mozilla.
With the latest two builds it has been accessible enough that I have seen no need to use lynx, links, or other any text browsers.
Hth.

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.