Re: using bugbuddy with Gnopernicus

I'm replying with more information.  In the combo box for my mail
address, the info gets scrambled.

kenny hittsjunk net

becomes

hittsjunk.netkenny

The @ sign gets removed and the user gets put after the domain.  In the
combo box for the name, the name gets reversed and the capital letters
are removed.

Kenny Hitt

becomes

ittenny

Entering my name in lower case seems to let the name field work, but no
luck with the email address.  The dialog that pops up telling me
"invalid eemail address" doesn't give any info about the problem.