using bugbuddy with Gnopernicus

Hi.  I think I have everything entered in a bug report in bugbuddy.  For
some reason, I can't get the program to except my email address.  The
screen has 3 fields.  Radio buttons for using sendmail or saving to a
file,  A combo box which says it is for my name, and a combo box for my
email address.  When I enter my name, it seems to swap first and sast
name and delete the first letters of each.  When I enter my email
address, it always gives me an error saying "invalid email address.  I
notice Gnopernicus doesn't say the @ sign even though I enter it.  Any
tips on what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny