latest gnome-speech from CVS

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 02:00:47PM +0200, Oana Serb wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On the CVS is the latest version of Gnome Speech which is a better
> implementation because Festival has speech markers.

Hi.  I checked out the latest CVS of gnome-speech and don't see any
difference.  Test-speech still gives the same results for the festival
driver as the latest stable version of gnome-speech.  Gnopernicus still
puts out a large number of lines saying

(srcore:23349): gnopernicus-WARNING **: Unable to find parameter

in my .xsession-errors file.
Please explain what the CVS is supposed to fix with the festival driver.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny