Re: gnopernicus 0.10 dependencies

I thought I would reply to my own message with the answer I found.
Gnopernicus doesn't seem to need any features that aren't in Gnome 2.8.
My one problem seems to that Debian's libgnome-mag packages isn't new
enough.  Since I don't need magnification, I just disabled the feature.

I configured Gnopernicus 0.10 with the following line:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--infodir=/usr/share --mandir=/usr/share/man --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--enable-magnifier=no

My system is using:
GNU Make 3.80
automake (GNU automake) 1.8.5