Re: Testing plan

We are happy to add authors to:
http://larswiki.atrc.utoronto.ca/wiki

I'm not sure what is best in terms of coalescing all this related information. It seems that many distro's, companies, and some applications have their own location for documentation and bug reports, test suites, and forums. It can be detrimental IMO.

I'm not exactly sure what function the larswiki should serve and we are open to suggestion from the a11y community.

cheers,
David

Samuel Thibault wrote:

Hi,

Just to let people know about the Accessibility Application Development
HOWTO at TLDP:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Accessibility-Dev-HOWTO/

I guess such documentations should get merged somehow, and hosted at a
common place, such as a11y.org

Regards,
Samuel