Re: FC4, inaccessibility of core system utilities?

Calum Benson writes:
> ... All you can do really is pester the maintainer or try to
> generate enough interest for somebody else to do the work, if you're
> not able to do it yourself.

Everyone I know is busy with abit more on their plate than they'd like.
So, when it comes to pestering, I'd suggest it's more productive to
pester regarding applications that fill needs not yet met rather than to
say "I need this because I don't wanna learn the console," or some such.