Re: Gnopernicus reading wrong lines in Firefox

    PK> Can you please try to reproduce this with the Sun accessible
    PK> branch of Mozilla 1.7 (see
    PK> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/accessibility/sun-mozilla-1.7/01-31-2005/
    PK> for this)? Not all of our accessibility changes are in Firefox
    PK> 1.0.x.

    MZ> OK, Peter, the bug is not present in the Sun Mozilla branch.

yes, I can testify it too. My Sun Mozilla works in this case fine.
    MZ> But I've got another bug for you :-). When I start the Sun
    MZ> Mozilla and Gnopernicus is running, Mozilla always segfaults
    MZ> during its startup.

No, it is not my experience. I can start mozilla even if gnopernicus
runs.

    MZ> When I first start Mozilla and only then Gnopernicus, it works
    MZ> fine (although it may crash later). Is this a known issue?

The mozilla crash in every time if I use some prompt, a new url C-l or
if is necessary enter login name to prompt. First a new window is opened
with prompt and when I begin write mozilla crash.

Any idea?

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 224921679