Gnopernicus reading wrong lines in Firefox

I use Firefox 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 from Debian and Gnopernicus 0.10.7 hand
compiled.  Accessibility works generally usably in Firefox, but there is
an important problem: When I read a text paragraph inside a displayed
HTML page by moving the caret up and down with arrow keys, after a while
another line starts being read instead of the current one.
Additionally, the caret cursor makes a very short jump from the current
line to the line actually read after it is moved.  This concerns only
the speech output, the text displayed in the Braille display and
Gnopernicus Braille monitor always displays the current line as
expected.

When I run Firefox without Gnopernicus, no caret jumping happens.

Has anybody observed this problem?  Is there a way to go around it?

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal

--
Omigod, it's a flame war about a flame war.  You know, a meta-flame war!
                                                 Kenny Tilton in comp.lang.lisp