Re: [gnome-speech] -- locale question
- From: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- To: Aditya Pandey <aditya kumar pandey gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-speech] -- locale question
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:20:13 +0100
The 'fuzzy locale matching' was added to gnome-speech version 0.3.5,
released in August 2004. Perhaps your Fedora-core version is older.
Aditya Pandey wrote:
When I pass language as "en" on Sun Desktop system machine, getVoices
API (test-speech) returns the voices (like kevin/kal etc.), but on
pasing same "en"
for Fedora core 3, I dont get any voices and have to pass exact
"en_US" to get the voices.
] [Thread Prev