Re: java-access-bridge problems

Peter,

I downloaded jdk 1.6.0 from java.net and installed it. I then recompiled
the java-access-bridge, and made the new synlinks.

I ran gnome and tried the notepad demo that ships with the jdk, and it
worked pretty well.

I then tried JDeveloper 10.1.3, and it actually started this time.
Unfortunately, I am unable to read items in a treeview. Is this a known
bug, or should I file it inbugzilla?

On a side not, is there a document that discusses an effective way to use
gnopernicus? I keep struggling to know what the keystrokes are to do
things like review the screen etc.