Re: Gnopernicus speak when I press CTRL+ESCAPE only

Hi Bill,

You wrote:

What types of applications are you using? Does gnopernicus speak if you press "F10" to post menus? Also, remember that you may need to press F7 to enter "caret browsing mode" in order to read many applications' text
content, for instance gnome-help, mozilla, and others.

I didn't know that I need to press F7 in order to get the interface of gnome-help to work with gnopernicus. I know it for mozilla however not for the gnome-help interface.:-(

Thenks for this hint.

Petra