Re: Error opening brlapi connection

Hi.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 11:01:50AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You should replace gnopernicus/braille/libbrl/ttybrl.c by the one
> provided in brltty/Patches/ttybrl.c.

As of 13:00 GMT on 04/15/2005, the ttybrl.c file in Brltty's svn won't
build with Gnopernicus.
The file shipped in the brltty 3.6 tarball also isn't usable with
Gnopernicus 0.10.5.

I can send you my ttybrl.c file that I know does build with Gnopernicus
if you want it.

It appears there have been changes made to Brltty's svn during the last
week that have broken the ttybrl.c file available from there.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny