Re: Error opening brlapi connection

Hi.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 09:25:44AM +0200, Jan Buchal wrote:

> that's good question. However I do not know where I can find brlapi-dev
> for brltty 3.6.1 source code. I have found rpm package only.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a Debian package for brltty 3.6.1.  I
removed the Debian Brltty package and built Brltty 3.6.1 from source.

I haven't checked the bug reports for Brltty in Debian, but it might be
a good idea to file a bug requesting an update to Debian's Brltty
package.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny