Re: Other braille tables then it offered

Hi,

Jan Buchal, le Wed 13 Apr 2005 17:41:35 +0200, a dit :

> Yes I have done it however now seems as Czech table in iso-latin1. Czech
> table is iso-latin2. All non iso-latin1 characters are replace with one
> 2346 dots. Where can be is problem?

Well, I took the text.cz.tbl file to generate that, and the comment
tells it is supposed to be latin2. However, it is possible that
gnopernicus only supports latin1 for now (and replace any other caracter
with 2346).

Regards,
Samuel Thibault